Thursday, September 6, 2012

Cailynn is 3 1/2!

So I have to be honest.  It completely slipped my mind that this week is my children’s half birthday!!  They are almost to the age where it doesn’t really matter any more honestly, but I took some 18 month pictures of Carter man and thought Cailynn shouldn’t be left out!  So here goes…..

My sweet, sweet Cailynn you are 3 1/2!  WOW!!  You are so much fun these days!  When we were taking pictures you kept wanting me to take your picture so here are the many faces of Cailynn.

September 2012

Silly girl.  You love to play dress up.  You love to read Dr. Suess books and the Very Hungry Caterpillar.  You love going to school.  You ADORE Ms. Queena your teacher!  You love to sing and dance.  You love to talk on the phone.  You ask all the time, “Mommy can I call somebody!”  Lord help us when you get your own cell phone one day (A LONG LONG time from now!!!)  You are really tall.

DSCN2076

Maybe it’s just me, but you seem taller than most of the other kids your age!  You love to color and you are actually starting to get pretty good.  You usually pick one color to color the WHOLE page.  You don’t stay in the lines because “it’s really hard” but you spend a lot of time coloring.  Your best friends are Kennedy and Addison!  We spent a day at the beach together this week and the 3 of you had a blast!  Kennedy and Addison taught you how to swim with the waves!  I hope you 3 are best friends for years to come!

DSCN2052DSCN2050DSCN2049DSCN2040

I really think you are ALWAYS hungry!  I hope it’s just a growth spurt but I swear every 5 minutes you tell me how hungry you are!  You love to watch Good Luck Charlie and Ariel (Little Mermaid)  We love to watch you learn everyday and listen to your excitement about life!  Happy 1/2 birthday Cailynn!  WE LOVE YOU!!!!!

No comments: