Thursday, September 6, 2012

Carter man is 18 months!

Carter man it’s your 1/2 birthday!!  Well Saturday is, but see that is mommy’s birthday so we are doing this a little early : )  So Mr. now that you are a year and a half, what are you up to??

YOU LOVE MATCHBOX CARS!!!!!  Literally you have one in your hand at all times.  Any time we visit friends or go to church you pitch a ROYAL fit when it’s time to leave because you have to give up the cars!  Maybe we need to just buy you a whole bunch : )  Hey grand parents….send matchbox cars!!!  haha!  You didn’t really cooperate for this picture session!

DSCN2071-002

This was the best I got.  But check out your shirt dude!  Clark Kent oh yeah!!!  You are also sporting a nice tan from our day at the beach!  You are such a sweet boy!  You love to give hugs and kisses. 

DSCN2073-001

You still aren’t really talking much.  Just a few words like momma, dadda, whats this, and ball.  You are like your sister and have a bottomless pit for a stomach.  I think you would be happy all day if you just had food in your hand!  Speaking of being happy…..you are quite a stinker at pitching fits these days.  I just wanted some pictures today and this is what I got…DSCN2087DSCN2086DSCN2085DSCN2084

Full Blown temper tantrum!!!!  I thought about deleting these photos because I know you will hate me for them one day, but I’ve gotta keep it real.  This is you these days.  The smallest little thing makes you cry!  It’s quite pitiful!  You and your sister play pretty well together!  She tries to calm you down when you pitch a fit.  Most of the time it works, some times we just let you cry it out!

DSCN2068

This picture is for those of you not on Facebook.  And yes they did this themselves.  After I made sure Cailynn could breathe I had to run and get the camera, I mean really!!!  TOOOOOOO funny!

DSCN2065

While dressing a boy may not be quite as fun as dressing a girl, we sure are having some fun with super hero outfits these days!!  Check you out as Batman!!! 

DSCN2023

And here is one for the Senior slideshow : )  Rylynn and Carters tiny whity hinys after a long day at the beach!!!!!

DSCN2062

I LOVE IT!!!!  Happy 1/2 birthday Carter!  We love you!!!

No comments: