Friday, August 31, 2012

August Picture Dump

Ummmm, so I'm not really sure where August went.  I know that I went back to work so getting back into a schedule has been challenging.  I know that this little girl started school!!


She LOVES it!!  That makes this mommy's heart so happy.  She is loving learning, loving her teachers, and loving her new friends.  She is so excited to tell me about her day when I pick her up!!
 
I know this little dude is on the move non-stop!  Sun up to sun down he moves!!


 
 We spent some time outside enjoying the Florida sun!
 
Cailynn has gotten really good at pestering her brother!!!
 

 
We played in boxes....



Pop and Momma V came to visit....and Carter man is all about hugs these days!!



Handsome dude on the move!



My sweet girl is all sass!!!!

 

 
Here's hoping September doesn't go by quite so quickly!!

No comments: