The first time we met back in October of 2009 I didn't like you.
And guess what Mr. Penguin. I don't like you much now! My poor baby is sick. I always feel like a bad mom when my kids get sick. Today was no different. Carter had been coughing yesterday a little bit, it got worse today, so I took him into the doctor. Turns out he's got bronchiolitis and I need to take him in the morning to get tested for RSV. Basically he's got a viral infection and he's coughing up junk.
So Mr. Penguin although I do not like you, you are the one who will hopefully make Carter man feel better. We are to do breathing treatments every 4-6 hours and monitor him closely. My biggest fear is that this is a sign that he may have asthma. The Dr. told us to spring clean the house. Get all the air filters checked, ceiling fans cleaned, baseboards shiny and limit his time outside until this all clears up. I pray it clears up SOON. I don't like my babies being sick!
On a happier note. Aunt Steph and Uncle Dave are here from Tuscaloosa! We met at Pineapple Willies today for lunch. (Before I knew Carter was sick : ( I feel awful now about going!!) Cailynn talked about her cousins Blake and Austin the whole way out there! She LOVES them so much!
It was fun watching them play together! I didn't get any good pictures, but they will be here all weekend so hopefully Carter man gets to feeling better.
Uncle Dave and the boys.
Aunt Tiff and Uncle Mason studying the menu. Mason was on his lunch break...hence the tie!
Steph talking to Momma V.
Sweet Blake giving Carter kisses. He slept the whole time we were there. Another sign he wasn't feeling good! Again the feelings of being a bad mommy are rushing over me. Mommy guilt is one of those things they don't teach you about in those parenting books! Here's to a long night ahead of us.

No comments:
Post a Comment