Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Pool Time fun!

Sunday we headed out to Nina and PawPaw's house for some fun in the sun.  Cailynn was soooo excited to go swimming.

Cailynn and Austin in the boat!

Daddy spinning her around and around!

Aunt Steph giving Cailynn "swimming lessons."

Cailynn is such a daredevil around the water.  She really freaks me out because she seems to have no fear.  This child is going to need some swim lessons really soon so I can ave some peace of mind.


After pool time we got all cleaned up

and the kids watched a movie.  I thought this was hilarious.  There was a bit of a problem with the chair since there were only two blue ones and three kiddos.  Nina saved the day though!

Aunt Steph painted Cailynn's toes purple.  She has told EVERYone since then to look at her purple fingers and toes.

Before dinner the kids went down the street to feed the fish.  Cailynn had a blast.

I think she ate more of the bread than the fish did.


Cailynn and Blake.

Today is a busy day.  Carter man's got a Dr. Appointment this morning.  Hopefully she tells us he is doing much better, but I'm not so sure.  Casey took today off so we are going to spend the morning with his sister at the beach!!!!  Good times : )

No comments: