Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Family Fun......

Life has been pretty uninteresting lately.  Hence the lack of posts on my part!  We've been laying low and spending some good quality time together as a family.  Last weekend we went to Nina and Paw Paw's house for a bit.  Cailynn ADORES her Paw Paw and had fun spinning him in his chair!




I know I have said this before, but I am SO thankful that Cailynn has 4 sets of grandparents who love her to pieces.  She is one blessed little girl!

Coming in the house from the garage has become very....distracting for our little girl.  The other day I let her FINALLY climb up on daddy's tractor.  She had so much fun! 



We've also been playing with Christmas toys a whole lot.  Pap Chuck, you will be happy to know that the slide you bought Cailynn now also doubles as a fort....

and a bed!!!!!  She makes her dolls go slide too!  She loves it!

Cailynn is very into pretending right now.  Her big thing is laying out the blankets and making everyone go "night night."  In fact, she is very demanding about the whole thing.  Here are Cailynn and daddy pretending to snore!!


Cailynn is obsessed with my camera.  The day she breaks it will be a sad sad day!  Nana bought her a camera for Christmas that she can take pictures with.  She loves it, but mom's camera is still so much better!!


I'm home today with a "sick" child.  Kellye called yesterday afternoon and said Cailynn threw up.  So I hurried over to pick her up.  She seemed a little lethargic when we got home, but no fever and no puke!  Kellye said 4 kids threw up at daycare yesterday so a bug must be going around.  Today she is fine too.  No fever, no puking.  HOWEVER....I know that she doesn't feel good because she has not eaten at all!!!  No dinner last night and nothing really today.  I know that means she doesn't feel good!  My girl LOVES to eat!  Almost as much as she loves to sing and dance.  I thought I would leave you with my future American Idol winner.  Please excuse the fact that she is naked and her hair is a hot mess!!! 

No comments: