Friday, July 23, 2010

Feeling HOT HOT HOT!!

It is full on summer here in Florida and it is HOT!  A friend from Colorado who was down here visiting recently asked me, "How do you do it?"  To which I replied.....I live in the air conditioning!  That is why I am not tan!  It is too stinkin' hot to lay out!  WHEW!

Since it's so hot, Cailynn has been sporting nothing but her diaper lately!  She loves it that way anyhow!

Her new favorite thing to do is dump the legos out of the bin, bring it over to the computer and climb up on it so she can see what mommy is doing on the computer!  It's pretty funny!

How can you not just LOVE that face! 

Last Sunday Casey and I headed to the beach for a little bit.  It was HOT and we didn't last long, but the water was beautiful!

Cailynn is very much into animal sounds these days.  I attempted to capture a few on camera.  She can do a cow, a bird, a monkey, a dog, a bear, and a cat.  SO CUTE!

No comments: