Monday morning I packed up half our house and headed down south to Daytona Beach. My cousin Lisa is living in Miami for a year and we decided since we were both in Florida we needed to meet up and Daytona seemed like a good half way point!
I (very safely of course) snapped some pictures coming over the bridge in Jacksonville.
If you look really closely you can see the sky scrappers of downtown Jacksonville.
I got into Flagler Beach around 2. We stayed there since it's a lot cheaper than Daytona. We unloaded our cars and headed to the beach right away. Flagler beach is very pretty, but the sand is orange....weird! We were only there about 15 minutes and the lightening scared us away!
Sweet Ashton!
It is impossible for Cailynn to sit still for a picture these days...this is what I get! Sleeping was very interesting. Ashton of course went right to bed like a sweet little boy. Cailynn fought and fought! She didn't want anything to do with her pack and play, so I "made" a crib between the two beds. She was ok with it, but could see me so she just kept crying. I finally got her to sleep on the bed with me and realized how thankful I am she loves to sleep in her crib. She was kicking and tossing all night long!
Tuesday morning we packed up and drove to Daytona!!
Driving (safely of course) across the bridge in Daytona.
Heading towards the beach.
Ahhh. We made it!
Look at all the cars!! You can drive right on the beach! So strange!
Our little beach babes!
We stayed out on the beach for about 3 hours which is a record for us. Cailynn had tons of fun though. She liked the waves in the ocean a lot! On the way back to the car there was a fountain and Cailynn had a blast running through it. When I finally got her to the car she was BEAT!!! So we packed up and headed back home! Thanks for a fun time Lisa and Ashton! We loved seeing you!
This morning I met up with some of my friends at Wilder's World. It's an indoor bounce house place. Cailynn had so much fun.
It didn't take her long to figure out how to climb up the ladder.
Ready to slide!!!
Hula-hooping! I think her favorite part was just running around and dancing! She is so silly! We will definitely be going back.
No comments:
Post a Comment