Saturday, July 24, 2010

Wet and Wild Birthday Party

Today Cailynn and I went to Bethany's 2nd birthday party.  Although her birthday isn't until the end of August, she and two other kiddos shared a party today.  It was so much fun.  They had it at one of the birthday girls homes right on the lagoon.  They had a water bounce slide, a slip n slide, and a kiddie pool all set up. 

Here's Cailynn and the birthday girl stopping for a juice break.

I was very thankful that Cailynn did not want to go on this.  I remember her at Wilder's World and how much she loved the big slide.....I don't think I could have done it all slippery today.

Cailynn had fun playing in the juice cooler.  She kept pulling out ice!

On the slip n slide.

Going for a swing.

Look at that view!  So pretty!  Now mommy and Cailynn are ready for a long nap!

No comments: