We have lived without cable or internet for a couple of weeks. While the break from technology has been nice, it sure is nice to have it again!!! So while we were without Carter man turned 15 months old!!!!! WOW!!! So Carter what are you up to these days?
You love to rock in the rocking chair!! You love to climb up and sit on anything actually .
You are learning so much these days. You love to pick things up and put them in cups or buckets. You love to look at books and turn the pages. You point to things on the pages and say, “bahhhh” You are only saying about 4words right now. Momma, Dadda, uh-oh, and bye-bye. I think you haven’t had to learn to say much because you have a sister who LOVES to talk for you!!!!!
This picture cracks me up!!! Cailynn acting crazy and Carter watching saying “WHAT?”
I pray you two always love each other!!! Warms my heart. You love to give hugs and kisses. Especially to your mommy : )
We went to see our new pediatrician for Carter’s 15 month check up. I was fully prepared to request some serious blood work. I have been very concerned with how often he has been sick. I went back through and looked. 8 ear infections, 3 since tubes, several viral infections, 11 antibiotics!!!!!!!!! and his rash on his face won’t clear up. So like I said I was prepared to have his immoglobulin levels tested. However, since he’s been out of daycare he’s been great!!! The rash on his face is gone! So when I presented everything to the dr he understood my concerns and was kind enough to listen. Then he told me that Carter was currently healthy. Ears were clear, throat, lungs, nose clear. Everything looked perfect. And because we recently switched he’s not interested in further testing at this point. Which I am thankful for, but I still worry that my baby has been sick A LOT!!! So for now I will continue to pray for his health and that his immune system gets stronger so that he can be happy and healthy. He’s much more handsome that way!!!
Back to Carter’s stats. You are now 29 pounds!!!! 31 inches tall and solid as a tank!! You eat all day long! ALL DAY LONG! And you are PICKY! You don’t like mac and cheese or hot dogs…weird. You don’t like much besides chicken nuggets, sweet potatoes, and yogurt. I never thought my boy would be the picky eater.
You also love cereal, animal crackers, and goldfish!!!
Carter you have grown so much in the last few months. It has been so fun watching you learn new things. Your sister loves teaching you and taking care of you. You love playing with cars, but honestly you love necklaces and dolls. Daddy bought you your first Spiderman action figure last week! I am so thankful for you and love you more and more every day.









No comments:
Post a Comment