Saturday, January 7, 2012

10 months old!

Carter man is 10 months old!  WOW!  In just two short months he will be one!  OH MY WORD!!!!  So not possible!  Taking pictures with the gorilla today was sooooo difficult.  Carter wouldn’t be still and Cailynn wanted to be in all the pictures. 

DSCN0421DSCN0416DSCN0401DSCN0398DSCN0395DSCN0427DSCN0409-1

So I went to Carter’s room and tried taking some pictures in there.

DSCN0374DSCN0371DSCN0337DSCN0331DSCN0327DSCN0378-1

Not much better.  I remember how hard it got with Cailynn….now I am there with Carter man.  The things we do. 

So Carter now that you are 10 months old, what are you up to?

You are SO close to walking.  You “cruise” everywhere!  You even try to let go.  Papa Gene saw you take a couple of steps not holding onto anything while he was here!

You are just starting to eat solids three times a day.

We are attempting to ween you off the bottle.  You are super interested in your sister’s sippy cups so we got you your very own…no princesses or flowers and you are doing pretty good with it.

Since getting the tubes in your ears you are sleeping better at night.  We just need to break you of this waking up on 5 am on the weekends!!!

You have 5 teeth.  Three on top, two on bottom.  You are cutting another one on the bottom though as I type this!  NOT FUN.  I swear teething should be easier on kids!

You love to play.  Mostly with cars, sometimes with your sister’s dolls but we won’t tell dad!

You love to throw your arms up.  I like to think you are saying halleluiah Praise the Lord!  It’s quite cute.

You say ‘dadda’ a lot, but you also say ‘momma’.  While nanna was here you said ‘nannannananana’ ALL the time!

You love to give hugs and snuggle.  OK maybe not love, but you do it a lot!

You love to take a bath.  We have to keep an eye on all your splashing since you can’t get your ears wet!

You have such a happy little personality!  We love you so much Carter.

Another Pinterest inspired idea (I love that website)

DSCN0340-2

No comments: