We had a lovely Thanksgiving. The weather in Florida was just perfect. 70’s and sunny! We had a lazy morning, then headed out to Nina and Paw Paw’s house around noon. We went for a ride around the neighborhood in Paw Paw’s golf cart. Cailynn had so much fun. Paw Paw was giving her her first driving lessons, it was quite interesting : )
Nina bought Cailynn some ornaments to paint.
Notice the determination! She actually did a really good job!
The kids love to play Nina’s piano.
Then it was time for dinner. I ate my first fried turkey. It was good, but I think I prefer my turkey baked! Carter man ate his first REAL sweet potato.
After dinner Cailynn curled up with Paw Paw for about 3 minutes and then she was off!!
See those 3 teeth?!
Nina and Carter
Cailynn, Nina, and Carter
They were both worn out when we got home. Carter sat and watched Gnomeo and Juliet with Cailynn for a while and then it was off to bed. We have much to be thankful for!












No comments:
Post a Comment