Friday, July 15, 2011

Photos of the kids

Our friend Amber is thinking about taking up photography.  She asked if she could come over and take pictures of the kiddos, and since I couldn’t go anywhere yesterday because the van is “broke” it worked out nicely.  Cailynn wasn’t really cooperating.  Surprise Surprise!  She has such an attitude these days.  I even bribed her with M&M’s and she was like “ehh.”  Even though she wasn’t posing and smiling for the camera I think the pictures turned out amazing and captured her personality. 

She is just so beautiful!


Can you see the attitude in this one?  I don’t want to look at the camera!


A little better! 


This one cracks me up.  She is peeking into our neighbor’s yard.  Look out Todd and Alex!

 Carter sat up by himself for the first time yesterday!  This is him about to take a nose dive into the grass, but he sat up for a good 5 seconds!

She is so serious!


There’s that handsome boy!  It looks like he is praying.

 Looking at his sister!

 
 Love that smile!  Thanks Amber, you can come “practice” on our kiddos anytime!!



Sorry the video is sideways.  I took it on my phone and am still figuring things out.  Carter man was talking up a storm this morning!  So sweet!

1 comment:

breakfastattiffys said...

Bug giving a photographer trouble. Never would have thought that. HAHAHAHA! At least I know now it's not just me.