Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Carter's 4 month check up

It’s just Carter and I today!  Cailynn went to Ms. Kellye’s so that we could have some peace while at the Dr. Today.  It’s funny how you forget how easy life with one kid is.  Not that I would trade my two for anything in the world, but it has been a nice change of pace today. A bit quieter.

Carter’s appointment went great.  Our Dr. hired a new Dr. and we saw her today.  She was very nice.  She said Carter looks great.  He weighs 17.7 and is 26 inches.  That puts him in the 90 percentile for both.  Not surprised there!  He’s had cradle cap….BAD for a couple of months now.  Last time we were in she suggested using Selsen Blue a couple of times a week.  That hasn’t worked.  She wrote a script for some stronger shampoo that we are going to try.  Hopefully it works.  I know that cradle cap isn’t supposed to be a big deal, but it bothers me.  Poor dude has no hair so all you see are nasty flakes all over his head.  He got two shots today.  Took ‘em like a champ again.  Didn’t even cry!  Thata boy!  He’s sleeping now so I should probably get some things done around the house you know since there isn’t a 2 year old running around making messes.  Or I could catch up on sleep…..hmmmmm.

No comments: