Friday, July 8, 2011

All about the 4's

Todays post is all about the 4th of July, Carter man turning 4 months, and our 4 year anniversary.  Lots of 4s!!

Ok I had to start with this picture
it just SCREAMS ornery!!!  I love her!


We had a lovely 4th of July weekend.  Casey started the weekend early and came home at like 1 on Saturday.  That was a nice surprise.  We spent the evening with some good friends.  Sunday we did church and then swimming.  Monday we hit up the parade.  It was SOOOO hot but Cailynn had a ball.  She like at least 6 suckers and twice as many necklaces!  Fun times.  We lit some sparklers and Cailynn liked them....until she touched the hot part!  Bummer!

And today just so happens to be Carter mans four month birthday!!



I cannot believe how big you are getting Carter!  So what are you up to these days?

I am quite certain you are teething.  You have been super fussy lately and went from sleeping through the night like a champ to waking up once or twice again  : (   You are constantly chewing on your fists.  Notice I said fists and not fingers, you shove your whole hand in there.  AND you are drooling like a champ.  We go through a couple onesies a day because you soak through them in no time.  We'll see how long it takes for teeth to come through.  Cailynn didn't get any teeth until 8 months!!!

If you aren't fussing about your gums, you are a pretty happy laid back boy.
You are wearing size 3 diapers, and size 3 and 6 month clothes depending on the brand.
You still eat A LOT!  Some days I feel like it's every 2 hours!
You love to watch your sister.  You think she is pretty cool.


I happen to think she's pretty silly myself!!!  Look at all those monkeys!!

You can roll over from your tummy to your back but have yet to roll from your back to your belly.  You have really good head control and you LOVE the exersaucer.  You have decided you don't like your car seat very much.  I think we are going to have to upgrade very soon.  You scream just about every time you get in it.  I don't know if you just get too hot or if you just don't like it.  You love bath time.  Your sister LOVES to help give you a bath.  You still have those handsome blue eyes!!!  I think they just might stick!  We love you Carter!

And lastly today is Casey and my 4 year anniversary.  4 years ago today we said I do on the island of Jamaica.  Oh what I wouldn't give to be knee deep in the water relaxing right now!

Happy Anniversary babe!


No comments: