Thursday, March 10, 2011

Ready or not........Carter's here!!!

Well turns out my water didn't break and Carter's head was NOT popping out, but we went back to the hospital Tuesday night anyway.  My contractions were coming every 3 minutes steady and I could hardly breathe through them.  I was in tears through each one and decided this was it.  When we got to the hospital they took one look at me and knew I wasn't going home.  They checked me and I was dialated to 3 1/2 cm and Dr. T said it's go time.  In about an hour, I was all prepped and ready and Carter was here!  Three weeks early, but he is PERFECT!!!!

Daddy ready to go!

Our first look at Carter!

First family photo!

Daddy and Carter

Getting all checked out

Healthy boy!

Big sister meeting Carter for the first time.

Nina and Daddy.

Cailynn giving Carter kisses

Our little monkey

Daddy and Carter

Excited about watching TV

Nana and Cailynn and Carter

Pop and Carter

Uncle Mason
Our handsome dude

Coming to visit Carter on day TWO!!!
Mommy with my two babies

He was holding his blanket so sweet

We tried to get Cailynn to nap at the hospital.....no such luck!

Someone enjoyed the room service food!!!!!

Kissing baby brother

Time to go home!

Home sweet home!!!

We are so thankful that Carter is here and healthy.  I'm starting to think that maybe they just had my due date wrong but at any rate he's here and we couldn't be happier.  Now we just need to get all the last minute things that I was going to do over spring break done!!  HAHA!

No comments: