Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Carter may make an early arrival
Well we have had an interesting couple of days around here. I have been contracting since Friday, but yesterday they got really intense and were coming close together. So after many phone calls and "do I really have to" conversations I ended up in Labor and Delivery. Sure enough my contractions were coming about every 2 to 3 minutes apart. When I went in I was dialated to 1cm. After a couple of hours of monitoring and a shot to try and stop the contractions, I was still contracting and now 2cm. Even with all that the Dr. sent me home and told me to come back if it got worse. My response was....define worse!!!! So we left, went and ate some dinner, walked around Target, came home took showers, and the contractions were still 2 to 3 minutes apart and so intense they took my breath away, so back up we went. When they checked me I was dialated to a 2 1/2. After a couple hours of monitoring they sent me home AGAIN!!!!! GRRRRRR. So I have now decided that I am NOT going back up to the hospital unless my water breaks, or Carter's head is popping out : ) haha. All that being said, I went to work today and taught through contractions. I plan to try and go the rest of the week if possible too. I don't want to use up my sick days unless I REALLY have to. My sub with be with me the rest of the week if my water breaks or I just can't do it anymore. So I guess it's a waiting game at this point. You know that's whay we scheduled a c-section to we wouldn't have to play this game. But here's to wondering....WHEN will Carter come???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment