Thursday, February 3, 2011

23 months.....32 weeks

Well all I can say is thank goodness this is the 2nd to last ladybug picture!  I should have known better and taken her picture this morning before daycare, but I wasn't on top of things.  So my almost 2 year old acted like........well a 2 year old when trying to take pictures this afternoon!

Doesn't she look pitiful?
"No mommy don't take my picture!!!"

I actually think this may be the best one I got.  She is saying "cheese" out of the side of her mouth!  I decided to take a break after this one and wait for Daddy backup!


When daddy got home Cailynn had fun playing with his beanie!  (Notice how she managed to spill juice all over her clean jammies?  Lovely huh?)

And I just had to post this video.  Cailynn and her daddy have SOOOOO much fun together!  I am so lucky!  Casey is such an amazing father.


So with clean jammies and daddy reinforcement we tried again......

but I'm afraid

we really didn't

get a decent picture.

I even tried bribery with her paci and blankie.  It didn't work. 

At any rate....Cailynn you are now 23 months old.  Just one short month shy of being two!  It just doesn't seem possible.  So what are you up to this month?
You still weigh right at 30 pounds.  I'm not sure how tall though.  You are wearing size 5 and 6 diapers and size 2T and 3T clothes.
You are a talking fool!  You have starting stringing words together to make sentences.  You're favorite these days seems to be "I hurt."  Mommy gave you a band aid when you fell this month and you think every time you bump into something it needs a band aid....it's pretty funny.
You got a pretty nasty ear infection too.  Your fever got up to 103.3.  The good news about all of this is you will do just about ANYTHING for some amoxicillin.  It works as an excellent bargaining tool!
We are excited for your birthday party that is just a month away and anxious to watch you as you become a big sister!  I know you will be great!!

And while Casey and I were in our bedroom taking the picture below of my belly you are about to see, this is what our sweet little girl was up to.  She cracks me up!!


And yes...yesterday also marked week 32 for me!  Again I sure wish I had thought to take this picture in the morning after my hair was done and I didn't look exhausted, but this is what 7:00 pm looks like after a long day of working and then chasing a toddler.
BIG ole' belly!

Things are going well.  My biggest complaint is still my sciatic nerve.  It's pretty painful.  My doctor said there really isn't much he can do for me either so I just have to tough it out.  Carter is doing great.  He is moving around like crazy.  I swear he is doing somersaults in there.  Casey has been able to watch my stomach when he's moving around.  He thinks it's a little creepy I think it's pretty cool.  Funny how you wait and wait to be able to feel those movements, and then it gets to the point where you can see the movements.  Pregnancy is so cool.  We haven't scheduled a c-section yet, but we are looking at March 22.  That's about 7 weeks out!  I'm so excited and ready to meet Carter!!!



No comments: