Saturday Cailynn and I bundled up and went out to Pier Park for Casey's parent's church's Fall Festival. When I say bundled up it was literally 40 degrees. I had Cailynn in a long sleeve shirt with a sweater over it and the poor girl was shivering. So I put her heavy winter coat on her and she looked like an Eskimo.
Her favorite thing was the bounce house! She stayed in there for at least 30 minutes the first time.
She kept saying jump jump! Then she would fall down and just SQUEEEEEEL with laughter.
Does that look like a girl having fun or what?
Cailynn got her first face painting! What else would it be besides a ladybug???? I cannot believe she sat still long enough to get it done. You can also see the remains of her hot dog all over her face! NICE!
Brent and Sandy met us out there and the girls had fun bouncing AGAIN. This time Cailynn did not listen very well. It was much busier and the man kept telling her it was time to get out.....she didn't agree and just kept right on bouncing!!! haha
Sweet friends in the ball pit!
Cailynn and PawPaw drove to the car when it was time to go! What a fun day! HUGE difference from last year. We left SWEATING because it was so hot! Remember this???
Look at that sweat!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment