Monday, November 8, 2010

20 months

I'm a week late on this I know, I was having some issues with Blogger and could not figure out why it wouldn't let me upload pictures......but alas I'm smarter than the computer and I figured it out!!!!

So our little bundle of energy is 20 months old now and is not still for a moment!

She is laughing at me in this picture....I must have told a funny joke!!

So Cailynn what are you up to these days?

You are sweet as can be.  You love to hug and kiss your dolls.  When it comes to kissing mommy and daddy though.....you could care less.  You are too busy for kisses!

You LOVE love LOVE your baby dolls.  You carry them all over the house.  You dress them and undress them over and over and over again.  You even change their diapers, which is super cute!  Maybe we can practice enough that you can change your baby brother or sister's diaper!!!  Wishful thinking!

You are getting so big.  You are in mostly 2T clothes, some 3T, some 24 months.  Not sure your weight this month.  We managed to stay clear of the doctor!  You are in size 6ish shoes, and size 5 diapers.

YOU LOVE TO READ!!!!!  This makes mommy so happy.  You will spend hours pulling every book off of the shelf and "reading" them.  You don't want mommy to read them to you....you can do it yourself.  I hope you always love to read!!

Mommy tried teaching daddy how to put your hair up in a pony tail, but he just can't figure it out.  So most days at daycare your hair hangs in your face.  I refuse to cut your bangs again, I want them to grow out!!

You are so much fun to be around and we love you to pieces!!!

No comments: