Monday, July 5, 2010

Is it really July??




Ok where did my summer go?  I cannot believe that it is already July!!!!!  So no we have not disappeared.  Seems like all of the electronics in our house decided to as Casey would say, "take a dump" at the same time.  Our computer got a nasty virus, our Wii won't turn on, and our dryer is on the fritz.  Then I go to upload the pictures I've been taking onto our laptop to post for you all......and apparently my camera is broken too.  Most of the pictures are super blurry.  I'm hoping this is just user error and not my camera, but I'm usually pretty good with my camera so who knows.

ANYway, here is a recap of what we have been up to lately.
Cailynn is such a HAM these days.  Sorry for the burriness but look how cute!

Friday we went out to the beach with Kari.  It was double RED flags so the waves were beautiful but no swimming for us!  For the record, even though the oil is 20 miles off our coast.....our beaches are still BREATHTAKING!!  I love watching the waves! 

Too bad Cailynn hasn't learned to appreciate sitting and watching the waves.  She was all over the place wanting to get in the water, chase birds, she wears me out!  But I love it!
Saturday Cailynn and I went to the Lynn Haven parade.  It was nice.  LONG but nice.  Cailynn got lots of lollipops and beads!
We barely made it out of the parking lot and she was out!  Parade watching is very hard work!

Saturday night Pop and Aunt Tiff and Uncle Mason came over for dinner and to celebrate Pop's birthday.  It was so nice having them over. 


Cailynn has recently decided that she no longer likes vegetables.  She went from that's ALL she ate, to spitting them out!!  So I've out smarted her!  I've been blending up spinach and turning her mac and cheese green!  She doesn't know the difference yet!!
Unfortunately it makes a HUGE mess!  Doesn't she look happy?  ha. 

Sunday after church we went with our friends the Perrymans and had a cookout with them.  We played games too.  It was lots of fun!  No fireworks for us this year.  We were quite happy that Cailynn went to bed early and Casey and I got to watch a movie together!

I'm working on a 16 month post.  I should have it up and ready in a day or so : )


No comments: