Wednesday, July 7, 2010

16 Months + a few days

So this months pictures were a complete failure!!  I attempted 3 different times to take our sweet baby girl's pictures with her ladybug and took more than 50 pictures.  I got some funny ones, but not that one good picture.  I thought I would post my attempts so you all could see what a challenge this has become.

I took these on the July 3rd after her nap from the parade.  This was when my camera was deciding to be super blurry.

Mom...I just woke up!!

Weird that you can see through her arm huh?!

Tried these all dressed up in a pretty red, white and blue lady bug dress.
She would rather look at the flowers.
I tried to tickle her with my feet....
and got this.
This one is probably the best one.


Then I gave up on the red, white, and blue and thought this might work.
She wouldn't smile!!
But she did kiss her ladybug lots,

and pick her nose,
and have a rather interesting conversation with her ladybug that I did not understand at all!!

So now that you've all seen I really was trying to get a good picture and not just slacking on this, Cailynn, what are you up to this month??

You are completely OBSESSED with shoes.  You love to put them on, and then take them off, and then put them on, and then take them off.  They don't even have to be your shoes.  You will put on any shoes you find.  When you get tired of putting them on yourself, you try and put them on mommy and daddy!  It is fun to watch.  I see so much of your daddy's personality in you when you do this too.  If you can't get them to fit just right you get super frustrated.

You have decided you do not like veggies anymore.  You spit them out EVERY time I try to sneak them in.  The only way I can get you to eat them is if I blend up spinach and put it in what you are eating, or in veggie juice.  I'm hoping this is just a phase, but your mommy doesn't like veggies very much either so this is going to be a challenge.

You have found your love for baby dolls!!  Specifically mommy's old cabbage patch kid dolls.  You have your favorite one (who is yet to be named) and you love to take her shoes off and on imagine that.  You give her big hugs and snuggle with her too.  It is so sweet to watch.

You got two top molars last month, and you are working on a bottom one.

Your favorite word is HI.  In the mornings when I come in to get you you say, "HI!"

We are trying very hard to break you of your pacis.  You are only allowed them in your crib now.  The first few days you cried and cried when I took them and showed you that they stay in the crib.  Now you drop them without a fit!  We take one with us out in public too in case of melt downs. : )

You are growing up so fast Cailynn.  You no longer have that baby look.  You are becoming such a big girl!!  We love you!



No comments: