This weekend was Casey's twin sister Tiffany's wedding. So our weekend was full of wedding activities. I didn't do very good taking pictures. It's really hard to remember to take pictures when you have a baby in your arms (and we know boys don't think to take pictures haha) We did get some at the reception though.
Staring up at her Pop (Casey's dad) She loves him!
The Bride and Groom - Tiffany and Mason
Our little family!
Cailynn and Aunt Tiff
Sunday we went to Nina and PawPaw's (Casey's mom and step-dad) to swim in the pool and hang out with family. Cailynn did GREAT! She loves the water! She even started kicking...it's like she knew what to do already. She's gonna be a water girl!! I did take lots of pictures of her first swim....





Casey's nephews LOVE LOVE LOVE (did I say LOVE?) Cailynn. If I'd let 'em they'd kiss her all night long! They are SO sweet with her though it melts my heart! Blake tells everyone that Cailynn is the cutest person in our family! Ha! Just wait until she's old enough to tell 'em what's up!
No comments:
Post a Comment