Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Applesauce and carrots but PLEASE no green beans

Someone has really gotten into eating around here. Our growing girl is now eating applesauce, and carrots, and cereal, but she DOES not like green beans. I must have passed that one onto her.

So I usually feed Cailynn around 5 before Casey gets home, but when I told him how funny it was that Cailynn didn't like green beans he wanted to see it. So I put her through the torture again. Sadly I didn't get pictures either time : ( She made the funniest face though and then spit out the green beans. HaHa. I do however have pictures of her eating carrots.





I haven't decided if Cailynn is a messy eater, or if mommy is a messy feeder, I think it's a combination of both! It makes for cute pictures though! And on a slightly gross sidenote....eating carrots DOES turn poo orange!

No comments: