Casey and I don't usually make big plans for the weekend. We typically just go with the flow. However, this past weekend we had made plans weeks in advance, which is huge for us. We bought tickets to see Cirque du Soleil in Tallahassee!! This is something both Casey and I have been REALLY wanting to do. So we planned for Nina (Casey's mom) to watch Cailynn and we were going to have a nice evening with friends. But as you read in a previous post....Cailynn runs the show these days.
It started Thursday night with a fussy little girl. Then Friday came and the same fussy girl was hanging out. Friday night Casey took Cailynn and tried to calm her down. She screamed for 45 minutes. The minute I held her, she stopped and was fine! So my mommy anxiety sunk in. I can't leave her with her Nina knowing that she is going to pitch a fit and scream bloody murder. Especially since I would be two hours away from her!!! So what is one to do? Do we cancel plans? Nope, we go to plan B and take her with us. I was afraid it would be a LONG night but she did surprisingly well. She fussed a little bit but I got up and walked her around and she fell right asleep. I cannot believe she was able to sleep. The music was SOOO loud. I did my best to cover up her ears, but she didn't seem to mind at all. Whhheww! The show was awesome. It was a great mixture of acrobatics and humor. We are so glad we went! And now Cailynn can tell everyone she went to Cirque Du Soleil. HA!
**I wish I had some pictures to post, but they were VERY strict about no pictures! Bummer**
Monday, May 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment