Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

We are having a good day here for mother's day. Well sort of. It started out great. We woke up to a very happy baby. She hung out in her bumbo chair and watched daddy cook me breakfast! She was even happy when I got her in a cute little outfit for church. (Which by the way is a hand me down from cousin Morgan. Thanks Morgan!) Then she was still happy when I took these pictures before we left.





She was happy and sleeping when we got to church too. Then during the praise and worship time she melted down. I stepped out with her, and of course both cry rooms were full. I gave her a bottle in the lobby and she calmed down some so we tried to stay.....not happening! So we left church early with one UNhappy little girl. Funny thing is, as soon as we got home she was happy enough to take these pictures.




This is the "garden" that Nana planted for Cailynn when she was out here. Her pink Dogwood tree is getting some leaves now and the bogunvelia (no idea how to spell that one) are still pretty!

So to say that Cailynn now rules the show would be correct. We are completely at her mercy. She was happy enough to try out my new mother's day gift though. We had a successful WEBchat with Nana and Papa Gene. Skype is a wonderful invention and Nana was very happy to get to "chat" with Cailynn. She is now happy and sleeping so we'll see what kind of baby she will be when she wakes up. Regardless, I am so blessed and happy to be a mommy. It is the greatest feeling in the world and whether she is fussy or happy I love her to pieces and thank God every day for such a sweet and healthy little girl!!!

No comments: