Sunday, March 1, 2009

My last Pregnant Post

Well I sit here thinking....this will be my last post being pregnant with Cailynn. How bittersweet. I have been blessed with a really wonderful pregnancy. I didn't have morning sickness at all. I was able to work the entire time. And I had a FANTASTIC husband who took great care of me. Even though I enjoyed being pregnant, there are defintely some things I WILL NOT miss.

1. I will not miss the act of God that it takes to roll over in bed!
2. I will not miss not being able to touch my toes or see them for that matter!!
3. I will not miss the back pain.
4. I will not miss her foot in my ribcage.
5. I will not miss the constant questions of, "Aww, when are you due? What are you having? and What is her name?"
6. I will not miss having a slight leak when sneezing or laughing too hard!!

But I will most certainly miss

1. Feeling her move and knowing she's growing big.
2. Allowing myself to eat whatever I want and blaming it on "the baby"
3. The fact that I CAN'T bend over to clean the tubs so my husband has to
4. Wearing stretchy pants all the time
5. Watching Casey feel her kick and move around.

Here is a look back at the growing belly.


20 Weeks and It's a Girl!!


24 weeks




30 Weeks


38 weeks and 2 days........just two days until she's here!!!!

2 comments:

Logan and Ashley said...

I love the prego pics. I loved being pregnant too. It is such a neat experience. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, absolutely beautiful pics! We're so glad to hear that we have a new niece! Congratulations! We're anxious to meet her! Love you!