
Now I know that all of my parts are in there somewhere. But if you look at this picture, doesn't it leave you a little confused? I mean behind the baby, towards my back there is barely room for my spine. In front of the baby is well nothing but a layer of skin and fat. They can't be underneath the baby since that's the path she'll be coming soon. So did they all shift up? Can't be right because that's where my lungs are. Do you see my confusion? I like to think of myself as an educated person, but honestly this has me baffled. After pondering on it for quite some time I have decided not to worry about it. I know they are in there somewhere and working just fine since I'm alive and well. I guess it would just be nice if they included the mom's inside parts in the pictures to avoid this kind of confusion. Ok you can stop laughing at me now. You know you've thought of it too!!
No comments:
Post a Comment