Monday, February 9, 2009

New Layout!

How fun is this layout??? It has a lady bug with polka dots! It's like it was meant for me : ) Well I had big plans to get things done this weekend. I got NONE of them done. Saturday's plan was to clean house and do laundry and work on my ESOL endorsement. Instead my friend Kari called and we went and saw He's just not that Into You. It was very cute! Instead of coming home and working, Casey and I went to dinner at TGIFriday's. After dinner we went to Best Buy to check out camcorders. I REALLY want to get one so that we can post and send videos to all of my friends and family in Colorado. There are just SO many choices. It was an unsuccessful visit. I had told Casey earlier in the day that he could go play poker with the boys since I went to the movies. Because you see my plan was to do all the work I had planned to do during the day while he was at poker. Again, it did NOT get done!!!! I was so exhausted by the time we got home, I ended up going to bed early. So then Sunday became my day to get things accomplished. I was going to wake up early and get things started. My day didn't start until 8:00 when my friend Corey called to tell me he was in Pensacola and would be here in a couple of hours. Well since there was NO way I could get things done in 2 hours I decided to not even try. When Corey got here we went out to Pier Park with the Bailey dog. She splashed and played while Casey and Corey built sand castles. We weren't out there that long, but apparently long enough.....I got a BAD farmers SUNBURN on my left arm. Not both arms just my left!!! How does that happen?? So as you see, my productive weekend became a weekend of fun!! So now.....I have to get this ESOL thing done by Friday. If I get it done, I've told myself I can get a manicure and pedicure next weekend. That'll motivate me for sure!!!

I go to the doctor tomorrow so hopefully I'll have some good news about progress to report. Wish me luck : )

No comments: