Saturday, January 24, 2009

Evening at the beach

So this weekend it's about 30 degrees warmer than it was last weekend and we decided to take advantage of it. We had our first beach outing of 2009. Nothing fancy, but we took Bailey out by the Pier and she had a blast. She played in the water, rolled in the sand and then when we got home....got a nice bath! I really do miss the mountains but when I see this.........


it's hard to not just LOVE the beach. The water was turquoise blue and crystal clear. Granted the water temperature was probably 60, it was beautiful. Here are a few other pictures of our beach outing : )




2 comments:

DarlaShelton said...

Seeing those pics of the ocean makes me really miss Virginia and the Virginia Beach area. Your dog is so pretty. You look so cute all pregnant. Take care!

Logan and Ashley said...

Your dog is so great. I love the picture of rolling in the sand!