Friday, January 23, 2009

33 weeks.

My oh my! Could I really be 33 weeks?! Cailynn is now about 4 pounds and about 17 inches long. At this point her main job is to pack on the lbs and develop those lungs. We had a Dr. appt yesterday and everything is looking good. The nurse was asking me questions about spring break for school and I laughed and told her I wasn't sure because my goal was March 13th. She flipped through my chart and said "Oh you won't make it till March 13th. You've just got to get through Feb. I bet you have her the first week of March." So that would be the 2nd person to tell me that. That is exciting news because she could be here in just 5 short weeks. YEAH!!! I've been feeling pretty good still. I'm making it through work just fine. But by 3:00 I'm ready to come home and put my feet up. My belly is super itchy these days. I've been loading up on the cocoa butter lotion but it's still itchy itchy. Sleeping is difficult. Well I take that back, finding a position to sleep in is difficult, once I fall asleep I'm good until my weak bladder wakes me up : )
Casey and I have found a pediatrician we like. We have opted out of the birthing and Lamaze classes. Oh don't gasp!!!! Our OBGYN says they aren't really necessary. He's gonna be there telling me what to do anyway! I think that's about all for today. We are having a relaxing weekend coming up with nothing but rest and be lazy on the agenda. I'm so excited!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww lazy weekends are the best! Glad Mommy and Baby are doing well!