Friday, November 14, 2008

23 Weeks!!!

Well it's Friday which means one more week has come and gone. I'm now at 23 weeks. This week our little girl is the size of a large mango : ) Yummy! She's able to feel me sway and dance to music...because I'm dancing so much lately! haha. But really she is able to hear Bailey bark and the vacuum running. Casey says we should play classical music for her so she can be smart. My smart alec comment was, "Honey, she goes to second grade EVERY day!!! She's going to be smart!" : ) Well it's true right? I like to think so.

Even though my children at school are testing my patience daily, they can be SO sweet. Even the ones who aren't in my class. Like yesterday, one of Mrs. Money's kids was walking past me and she stopped and kissed my belly. It was so sweet. Children have such an amazing way of melting my heart. I have a little girl in my class who most of the time drives me crazy!!! But at the end of the day at car pick up, she likes to put her head up to my belly and listen. She always tells me what Cailynn is saying. It's adorable.

More and more people are starting to touch and rub my belly these days too. I guess it hasn't bothered me too much because it's all people that I know. I haven't had to random stranger come rub my belly, I think when that happens I'll get a little creeped out. The women at school are more excited than you can imagine thoug. And very concerned too. You see I wear flip flops to school nearly everyday. Even when it's "cold." They keep telling me that my little girl is going to have blue toes because she's so cold!!!! I tell them they are crazy. We live in Florida, how could she possibly be cold?? Well some of them are going shopping this weekend to buy her booties and mittens. They are TOO much : )

Well I'm enjoying my day off so far, but I have to get ready so I can drive to Ft. Walton and pick up Jessica. We have a big weekend of painted planned so stay tunned....

1 comment:

Logan and Ashley said...

I have to say that I didn't mind people I knew touching my belly, but I was working with my dad and patients felt the need to touch my belly. It drove me crazy. Your little kiddos are so cute. They love this little girl already. I love it!