Sunday, October 5, 2008
House Divided
I'm bummed that I didn't get a picture today of Casey in his Buc's getup and me in my Broncos. I even took the camera with us but with all the excitement I forgot. At any rate it was a fun day. Not so much for Casey......his poor team got beat up on but I told him it was going to happen. He should have been more prepared : ) We went to Brad's house out on the beach but before the game started, Kari took me to Motherhood Maternity and we went crazy buying some maternity clothes. Brad overheard me complaining that my clothes were getting tight last week and bought be a gift card!!!! We have the best friends ever. AND YES BRAD YOU ROCK!!!! We made pizza and salad and watched the game. It was fun times! YESSSSS I convinced Casey to go get the camera so we could at least get a head shot of our hats!! GOOOO BRONCOS!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Celeste, just had to say "Go Broncos"!! Hope you are feeling well, and I think you are going to have a boy and a girl!!...Love, Em
Post a Comment