Sunday, October 12, 2008

18 weeks, Tropical Smoothie, and haircuts

Well Friday made 18 weeks. Been feeling pretty good still. I'm noticing my clothes are getting harder and harder to squeeze into : ( But it's all for the greater good. This week our baby is the size of a big bell pepper. I feel like I have more energy. I'm not going to bed at 6:00 anymore!!! Casey loves that! I was supposed to go to Orlando this weekend to meet Matt and Ang and the kiddos at Disney World, but after taking a closer look at our budget, we decided that I should cancel and stay here. Very sad, but we had to do what was best for our family.

Thursday night marked my first pregnancy sickness. We ate Tropical Smoothie for dinner. Something we have done many times before. Well I don't think the baby liked my sesame chicken wrap because about an hour later, I was in the bathroom hurling it back up. I'm hoping that I won't find many more things that the baby doesn't like. That was not fun at all!

Saturday I went to Hannah's swim and dive meet all day. It was a beautiful day and she did really well!! That night Casey got a haircut. Professionally by me!




Didn't I do a great job!! HA HA I was feeling so great about my haircutting ability that we decided to give Bailey a haircut too. She really actually enjoyed it. She was a trooper while we cut off two poodles worth of hair from her! Then she got a bath and now look how pretty she is....



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I use to give Kipper his haircuts but it took me way too long! Now Jason just uses the clippers for his own haircuts! Happy (late) 18 weeks!