Well last night was our small group for church. We both LOVE our new friends and are so thankful for the quality time we get to spend with each other and God each week! Last night was fun, we were at the Terrell's home. Irina made dinner that was native to Kazakhstan. I know I asked her what it was called and she told me......but I can't remember. I just know it was really yummy. The discussion was good and Russ's TV is huge!! Today I felt the full affects of it though. I've been going to bed no later than about 7:30 or 8:00 lately and last night we didn't even get home till 8:45 so needless to say I was SO sleepy all day. I also woke up with a headache that lasted all day. Not fun with a room full of 8 year olds!! I've also learned that Tylenol does not do the trick for me and that is all that I'm allowed to take. Therefore I will be toughing out a lot of headaches!
It rained here most of the afternoon which we really wish it would stop. Our grass is nearing the shin high range and we need to mow SO bad but our backyard is seriously a swamp land right now. That also makes for letting Bailey out really hard. She gets mud all over and then brings in onto our lovely whiteish carpet......gotta love pets : )
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so glad you guys have found a church and small group you love. I know first hand how valuable that is. It's so healthy for your marriage too! If you keep getting headaches, be sure to talk to your OB about it at your next visit. They can give you stronger stuff! I had that too! Love you and so glad you are blogging!
Post a Comment