Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Wooo Whooo for Blogging!

Well, several of our friends are doing it. Now my brother is doing it too (well Angela is). So I fell into the peer pressure and we are going to attempt this whole blogging thing. That and with our recent development in life, we thought this would be a great way to keep everyone updated. Things are changing fast around here. We are officially 12 weeks 5 days pregnant! We've been spending all our free time reading all those parents-to-be books. We are learning so much. Yesterday was my 2nd appointment. Everything is going well. I got to see the baby's heart beating which has to be like the coolest thing ever! Casey didn't get to go to this appointment but he will definitely come to the next one because we will get to hear the heartbeat for the first time.



School is going pretty good for me. All my students are super excited that I'm going to be having a baby. I have one little girl who wants to touch my belly everyday. She says, "ohhhh I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl!" It's so sweet. All the teachers think that we should name our baby a name that starts with a C since we're Casey and Celeste. So if you can think of any really good C names let us know......we are having a hard time agreeing on one.



Here is a picture of the ultrasound. No our baby does not have a huge nose. Its little hand is up by its face : )

3 comments:

breakfastattiffys said...

I can't wait to hold you little one! I agree you should have a C name. Especially since you have cousins Austin and Blake. We need a C name.

Irina Terrell said...

Hey girl! Nice picture of your baby:- ) Irina

Unknown said...

AAAWWWW! Can you believe that there is a baby inside of you?!