Thursday, July 11, 2013

Lately......

I have been a blog slacker lately! I can’t believe it’s been 3 months. Life has been a little crazy lately. But I did promise my sister in law I would make an effort to do better. So here is what we have been up to since March.

DSCN0503

So this dude turned 2! I am knocking on some wood but we have been ear infection free for going on 3 months!!!!!!!!! AND look at his face……..no eczema!!!!!! YEP!!!!! SCORE!!!! He is really starting to talk more and more every day! It is so much fun watching his little personality form!

DSCN0507

So this girl finished 3K!!!! She LOVES school!

DSCN0525

She wants to be Belle. Go for it girl!

20130607_14140420130607_140507DSCN0523

We had some wild parties in the bathtub!

THEN in June we decided to move to COLORADO!!!! So we went to the beach one last time.

DSCN0531DSCN0530

DSCN0499

Spent some quality time with our bestest friends.

20130610_164328

Took down the play set.

DSCN0538

Had a moving party.

DSCN0536

Oh these three! So Brandi, Sandy and I were all pregnant teaching first grade at Hiland Park together! Maci was born first in December, then Rylynn in February, and Carter in March! So sad they aren’t going to grow up together!

20130611_093302

We packed up all our stuff!

DSCN0544

And drove across the country! Where we are currently living in my mom’s basement!

20130618_085536

20130618_085602

The kids have a pretty sweet set up though! And while I thought them sharing a room would be a nightmare….

20130620_19554520130620_195533

I am pretty sure they are loving it!!!!!!!

20130623_174658

It has been SOOOOOO great hanging out with my family!!!!

20130623_181840

Carter loves him some Jason!!!

We spent some time in Estes cheering on Uncle Matt with his crazy crossfit competition.

20130706_14535520130706_145539

He is seriously a beast!!!!! GO MATT!

20130706_125234

Ate some yummy taffy!

20130706_114401

Hung out with Brady man!!! Love these two!

4th of July we went to my Uncle Hals in the mountains. The kids loved it! Wide open space for them to run wild.

DSCN0571DSCN0566DSCN0554DSCN0550

We went to the Denver Aquarium with Matt and his crew. Carter was in heaven! He ran around looking at everything yelling “FISHIE!!!!”

20130710_12574120130710_124403

We sure have been having fun. But boy do we miss our family and friends back in Florida!

20130708_171427

Good thing they have SKYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So that’s the quick and dirty of what we have been up to. I will try harder to stay updated for our Florida peeps!

No comments: