Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Cailynn is THREE! AND 20 questions!

Cailynn Ann, 

How is it possible that you are 3 years old??  It seems like just yesterday we were bringing you home from the hospital!

cailynn 040

That was one of the happiest days of our lives. Watching you grow up over the last three years has been so exciting.  You are soooo full of personality.  There is never a dull moment with you around!!

cailynn 014aug5 001IMG_2591070019-1021-20057211 00363011 0112011-07-19 08.01.13

Now that you are three, here are some of the things you are up to now.

019

You can count to ten and say your ABC’s!!!!  You know your last name AND you can tell us the name of our neighborhood!  You know your shapes and colors and can comprehend things that I didn’t think you could.  (OK that’s the teacher in me, I’ll stop now!!)

YOU ARE POTTY TRAINED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have a huge imagination.  You don’t mind playing in your room by yourself.  I hear you talking to your toys in there all the time. 

018

You have a very serious side too.  When things don’t go your way, look out!  You can pitch a fit with the best of them!  Even at your worst you are still BEAUTIFUL!!!

You love to play dress up.  You would do it all day if I would let you.  You have such a sweet heart.  You take such good care of your brother (most of the time) and are so kind hearted to mommy and daddy.  You never let us leave without a hug and a kiss. 

012010

You love to read books.  We could read all night if we’d let you!  You love baby dolls and coloring too.  You also love playing at the park.  Your favorite thing to do there is swing! 

 

011

20 QUESTIONS with CAILYNN**

1. What is your favorite color? ummm…pink
2. What is your favorite toy? a bouncy ball
3. What is your favorite fruit? oranges and strawberries and blueberries
4. What is your favorite tv show? aaaa……Bell and Dora
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? PB and J                                                                 6. What is your favorite outfit? ummmm this (pointing to the pink dress she is wearing.)
7. What is your favorite game? princess
8. What is your favorite snack? goldfish
9. What is your favorite animal? giraffes because tigers are mean                                               10. What is your favorite song? Twinkle Twinkle
11. What is your favorite book? I don’t know ummmmm Green and Ham
12. Who is your best friend? Kenny Addison (I’m still not sure you know they have two names)  13. What is your favorite cereal? the flowers (Honey Comb)
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? ride my princess bike
15. What is your favorite drink? apple juice
16. What is your favorite holiday? I don’t know
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? my blankie
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? cupcakes and pancakes                           19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? PB and J
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? I don’t know (after I asked her when she gets big like mommy what she wants to do she said cook)

*Starting at age 3, I will be asking Cailynn these 20 questions every year on her birthday. I am going to assemble them in an album so I can see how her answers change.  Thank you pinterest!

No comments: