Alright Carter man….11 months old WOW!!! It’s here. So what are you up to these days?
Well if you read the last post, you’ve been quite sick. With all the antibiotics though your face has cleared up! I didn’t have to photoshop the redness out of any of your pictures this month! That is a big deal : )
You are ALMOST walking. You are taking like 4 and 5 steps at a time before you sit down and decide it’s easier to crawl. I’m ok with that because I know once you are walking, life will only get crazier!
You are in size 4 diapers and mostly size 18 month clothes. You weigh 25 pounds. You go to bed easily at 7:30 and sleep through the night like a champ. You still take two naps a day here, I think you are down to just one nap at daycare.
You are eating lots of fruit. Not a big fan of the veggies (just like your sister!) Speaking of your sister….you adore her! You follow her around where ever she goes!
Sometimes she’s not so gentle with you though! The other day I caught her sitting on top of you coloring your face with an orange crayon…OH MAN!!! You gotta fight back son! : )
We are all SOOOOO thankful you are finally feeling better! Being sick is no fun!
I love this picture of you. You look so serious as you are “reading.”
I tried to get a picture of you standing up by yourself but you moved too fast and the picture turned out blurry!
And just so I can let the world know…..3’s are WAY worse than the terrible 2’s! JUST SAYING!!!!!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment