Sunday, November 6, 2011

Carter is 8 months old!

I know that I am a few days early on this post, but if I don’t do it now, it will be late!  Since we have an extra hour in the day today thanks to daylight savings, I have time to post some pictures and update you all on Carter! 

So Carter…you are now 8 months old!  So what are you up to?

11-5-11 015

You have two bottom teeth!  AND I just realized today that your top gums are SUPER swollen so, you could be cutting some top teeth very soon! You still have that sweet dimple on your cheek!  I can’t tell what color your eyes are going to be.  They don’t look quite as blue anymore but they aren’t really green either.  The good news is they are not brown!!  The girls will be swooning over those eyes one day I’m sure!

11-5-18

Your hair is growing in and growing up!  You have a mohawk at all times!  The back will just not lay down.  It looks really cute though!  You are wearing size 4 diapers and pretty much all 12 month clothes.  Although some 9 month stuff fits, it’s pretty snug!  You are still taking two good naps a day and sleeping through the night pretty well.  This week you’ve been waking up at like 2 am, but I’m thinking it’s because you are working on some more teeth!

11-5-11 018

You are pulling up on EVERY thing! We pulled out the laundry basket today and turned it upside down and you took a few steps!  I fear you will be walking in no time!!!! Slow down boy!  You love to play with toys right now, anything you can stick in your mouth! You also love to play with your sister.  You are so interested in every thing she does.  You are starting to talk a bit.  You say ad-da and mama (not in reference to your mom and dad though!)

11-5-17

I love this picture!  You have gotten so big, so fast!  It’s hard to believe that in a few short months you will be one!

No comments: