Sunday, October 9, 2011

Once a month posting

Well I could go on and on about how life with two kids leaves very little time for blogging, but I’m quite certain that most of you reading this already know that!  Things are going well here in Florida.  We are keeping very busy.  Seems like there are a ton of school functions in the next few weeks to keep me running like mad, plus we are having a garage sale next weekend!  Can I just say I hate garage sales!  I really do, but if it means a few extra bucks in our pockets and more space on the shelves and garage, then I will suffer through!!

I have been really bad about taking pictures of my kiddos the last few months.  I guess it doesn’t help that I dropped my camera and now it only works “sometimes.” Seems like every time I turn around something else breaks.  Ahhhh the joys of being an adult right?!  Enough complaining….onto the good stuff.  Here are some of the pictures that have been sitting on my camera for the last month.10811 001

The beam in our living room fell down.  So our lovely neighbor came over to assist in taking it down.  Turns out the guy who put it up used nails and not screws…..hmmm.

10811 002

Cailynn had fun learning how to hammer nails and use a screwdriver!

10811 007

Cailynn’s new favorite thing to do is vacuum.  Is it totally wrong that we let her do it?  Granted I still have to go back and get the spots she missed but I figure hey if she wants to….why not?  There will be a day when I am BEGGING her to do it!

This handsome boy is now 7 months old!!!!  Doesn’t he look studly?

10811 042

So Carter man what are you up to these days??

You wear size 3 diapers and size 9 to 12 month clothes.  Last time we checked you weighed 20 pounds and I’m guessing you are still close to that.

Big news this month!!!  You are CRAWLING!!!  We have had to have several talks with your sister about picking up her toys.  Now that you are all over the place you like to “share” her toys.  She isn’t really very crazy about that!

10811 048-1

You are doing ok eating solids, but not great!  I still think you end up wearing more than you swallow!  Which is ok I guess since you love bath time so much.  We stopped using the baby tub and you love to splash and kick like your sister!

10811 061

You have a terrible case of baby acne/eczema.  I’m not really sure what it is, but your poor face has red bumps and splotches all over.  I’ve tried everything to make it go away.  The doctor says if you’d stop drooling so much it would help.  So could you help me out a little and stop drooling???  Thanks : )  You are trying very hard to pull up on things.  You can pull up holding onto my fingers but you are still very wobbly.  I remember how excited we were when your sister started pulling up, now I want you to just slow down!! 

10811 073

Speaking of your sister, she really does love you!!  I’ve been trying to think of some cute ideas for Halloween costumes, but I think you two will look cute in anything!

Cailynn, when did you get so grown up?

10811 044

You are all about dressing yourself and putting on your own shoes these days!  Most days you do pretty good too. 

10811 032

The other night you “had to cook for a paaartay”  I guess you had a lot of guests coming over.  Look at all those pots and bowls!

 

10811 027

Since it’s finally starting to cool off a bit, we have been going to the park more!  You hated the swings at first, now that’s all you want to do!

10811 016 

Silly girl!  Well that’s all I’ve got for today.  I will try to not let it be another month before posting, but LIFE IS CRAZY!!!!

No comments: