So we have been lucky enough to get the Broncos game the past two weeks!! Lucky us! Well maybe not so much. Sure would be nice if they were playing a little better these days! But regardless we get to dress up in our Bronco gear and cheer them on!
So cute in their orange and blue!
Kisses for brother!
We taught Cailynn the Mile High Solute! Atta girl!
Random addition here but this girl has been cracking us up with her sleeping habits! A few mornings back this is how she was when I went in to wake her up.
For the record that is 4 EXTRA blankets plus Mickey and her giraffe, and she always has a couple of books tucked away just in case I guess! Funny stuff.
As if that wasn’t hilarious enough, yesterday I walked by her room after hearing her play for a good hour and a half instead of napping and this is how she was sleeping!!!
YEP!!! SERIOUSLY!!! I asked her if she was comfortable and she said yes! Whatever works girlfriend!
Sunday we made it to church for the first time in a couple of weeks. Carter man still has a cough but we decided they can deal with it in the nursery!
Casey said he looked like Farmer Joe heading to church!
And little Miss Priss was all sassy with her tights and pink shoes! So stinking cute! I just adore her!
Well today is Halloween! woohoo! The kids at school were WOUND UP! And tomorrow they will be on sugar highs so that should be fun!
We are going to Ms. Kim’s tonight for chili and hotdogs. We try to avoid our neighborhood at all costs. It is CRAZY around here!
Carter is a pumpkin.
His poor face just won’t clear up. The doctor gave us prescription strength hydrocortisone cream because they say it is baby acne, but it just won’t go away! I feel so bad! I edited the redness out of some of the pictures just because it makes me so sad for him!
I forgot to do a special post last week about this but on October 19th he cut his first TWO teeth. TWO on the same day! Fun stuff.
This was what he wore to daycare today! SWEET SWEET SWEET!
Cailynn is trick or treating as Cinderella tonight!
Mostly because we already had the outfit and we are pretty cheap these days. But she does look adorable!
I posted this on Facebook, but I know some of you who read this don’t use Facebook so I had to put it here too! Cailynn got so upset with me for washing her blanket the other day! She literally sat in front of the washer and CRIED and CRIED for 30 minutes! It was pretty awful but cute at the same time! Grandma Anderson. . .we may need a backup blankie for situations like this : )















No comments:
Post a Comment