It’s been awhile since I posted. We have been quite busy here. Nana came to visit from Colorado. All we heard for a good week before she got here from Cailynn was, “Nana, airplane, come see me!!” She was so excited! We picked her up from the airport on Wednesday.
She brought all my old dance costumes from when I was a little girl. Cailynn is in heaven. More stuff for her dress up box! Such a girly girl!
Thursday we met some friends at the mall play area. It was raining like crazy outside so it was nice to play inside for awhile.
Saturday we had a birthday party for Cailynn’s friend. She was turning three and had a princess themed party. It was outside and VERY hot. But we had a great time.
Cailynn shared her cupcake with Nana. Poor Nana wasn’t allowed to sit down hardly at all. Cailynn drug her all over that park!
Nana braided Cailynn’s hair for the party.
She thought she was pretty hot stuff.
So Sweet! She really does love him!
There’s our little Rockies fan!!! So handsome!
Nana and Carter
Nana with her hands full!
Saturday evening we went to Eden Gardens State Park. It is a beautiful park perfect for taking pictures. My friend Amber is building her portfolio and she took some pictures of our sweet family for us. Hopefully I can share those soon, they turned out really good!
After the state park we decided to hit the beach! It was perfect timing because we got there right at sunset. So we got some great pictures.
Nana was in heaven, she loves the beach!
Carter man is getting better at sitting up by himself. He made it a few seconds before he got mad and figured out he was covered in sand.
Look at that sunset!!!! GORGOUS!!
I love this one of Casey and Cailynn!
Running full speed ahead for the water!
Sunday was Carter’s baptism! Cailynn wasn’t really feeling pictures that morning!
Nana and her grandkids.
Carter wore my brother Ben’s dedication outfit. Didn’t he look handsome?
We decided to let Cailynn stay with us until the baptism was over. She was all over the place! Luckily she loved the music! She made her way to the aisle and danced her little heart out.
Carter did great. He just took it all in.
Pastor Doug and Carter man!
Monday Mom watched the kids while I got some work done in my classroom. It’s amazing how much you can get done without kids!! Then Tuesday we headed out to Pier Park for some serious shopping and lunch. Then it was off to the airport to send Nana off. Cailynn had a meltdown. She did not want Nana to leave. Luckily a little Dora movie in the car calmed her down. She was heartbroken though! And as for me today I had to go back to work so the kiddos went to daycare! I know I’m not cut out to be a stay at home mom but I tell you what I missed my babies today and couldn’t wait to get home!!
































No comments:
Post a Comment