Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Father's Day gift

So I know Father's Day is still a few weeks away but I wanted to share what we did for Casey this year.  Cailynn was too excited to keep it a secret so he got the finished product already!  I can't take credit for the creative idea on this one.  I saw it online and thought it would be super cute!  I got some foam poster board and cut out a D and an A

I had Cailynn hold the D

Propped the A up against both of them.

And laid the D across Carter's belly.  I put them both in green because that is Casey's favorite color.  But the pictures actually looked much better in black and white. 

I found a cheap frame at Walmart and added the pictures.  Casey loves it!  I love that is was an inexpensive personal gift!  Happy Early Father's Day!!

1 comment:

Nina said...

CUTEST idea ever! May have to copy that!