We have been trying to stay busy the last few days. I get really stir crazy just sitting around the house all day everyday so we try and get out of the house for something during the day. I keep running into people out and about and they can't believe I'm up and running around. I feel really good though. My incision is healing really good and I'm not too terribly sore. I've been driving and picking up the 30 lb 2 year old, so life is almost back to normal.
It's been really nice here. Nana and Cailynn have been going outside and raking up the yard : )
Even picking some pretty flowers.
Cailynn is still in awe of her little brother. She got to feed him a bottle even. You'd have thought she died and went to heaven. She was so excited.
We finally got to spend some of her birthday money from her GREAT grandparents. She picked out a Veggietales princess castle from the bible book store. Boy does she LOVE it! Thank you thank you GiGi and Great Grandma and Grandpa Anderson.
Carter is still doing awesome. He's super laid back. It seems like he will sleep through just about anything which is good since Cailynn is so loud and wild. He's eating pretty good. During the day he eats about every 3 to 4 hours. At night I'm really only having to get up once (he does a 10, 2, 6) which is REALLY nice. I don't remember exactly Cailynn's schedule at this time but I know I was up like every two hours with her so I'm thankful that Carter seems to be more laid back.
We went to the park on St. Patrick's Day.
My little green cutie.
Me and my kiddos at the park.
Nana and Cailynn looking for fishies.
She wants to hold him ALL the time!!!!!!!!! ALL the time!!!!! Every time she does she says, "Picture" like she knows we want to take a picture of her.
Nana and her grandbabies.
I keep trying to get a good picture of him with his eyes open but every time the flash goes off, he closes them!!
So here's a no flash picture for you......What a cutie!
No comments:
Post a Comment