Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day is really one of those holidays that I could do without.  Don't get me wrong, it's ALWAYS nice for people to take time to tell you how much they love you, but I'm not one of those girls who expects a lot on Valentine's.  It works out nicely on our budget that way.  At any rate, we did have a LOVELY day.  Casey came home from work on Saturday and offered dinner anywhere I wanted....WOOHOO.  Olive Garden it is!  We opted for take out since we had Cailynn with us, and we enjoyed a nice family dinner around our own table where it didn't matter that Cailynn got pasta sauce ALL over or made too much noise.  Both Casey and I agreed that it was much easier than sitting in the resturaunt.  And it still tasted just as good!  Monday this is what my little Valentine wore to Kellye's.

TOO cute!  Thanks Nana for the adorable heart shirts.  As you can see they fit just fine!  That afternoon I came home to find like 5 cards in our mailbox.  THREE just for Cailynn.  So she opened her cards and felt soooo special.  Thanks Nana, Pop, and Aunt Tiff!!  When daddy got home he had a special delivery just for mommy.  Chocolate covered strawberries from Pop!!  MY FAVORITE....

somehow, little bit got one too and it turns out

she loves them as much as I do!!!!

All went well at the doctor today.  Dr. T is looking to do the c-section March 22nd at noon, so as long as the hospital isn't booked that will be the magic date!  I have an ultrasound next Wednesday to do a final size check, but he said everything looked great today!  5 weeks left!!!!!  So exciting!

No comments: