Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas Card 2010......and a few before

I LOVE getting Christmas cards in the mail!!!  It is one of my favorite parts of the holiday season.  I typically agonize over coming up with an idea and design, so I spend lots of time googling Christmas cards and looking at other people's cards.  So I decided to join in a Christmas Card Carousel.  You can see TONS of other cards if you click HERE

So here is our card this year!  Casey's sister Tiffany has become our family photographer.  We love that she is so willing to take our pictures!!  We went to a park here in town that's on the Bay and I think they turned out great!




And just because I loved last years card so much......here is our 2009 card!


I couldn't find our 2008 card but I know that it looked something like this.....

MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!




2 comments:

Chiara said...

I love your photo cards over the years! Congrats on Carter coming along--I have a Carter too. He is 4 and 1/2 and such a blessing. Merry Christmas!

Shelton 6 Pack said...

It was so fun to get your card in the mail! We hope you all have such a great Christmas and enjoy getting ready for your new baby!!
love,
Russ and Em