Thanksgiving is that time of year where you stop and think about everything you are thankful for. I must admit I have a lot to be thankful for.
Of course this little sweetie is right up there at the top of my list. Momma V had a 1920's meeting where they all got boas and necklaces and headbands.
She had so much fun dressing up, and making everyone else dress up.
She loves this little angel in Pop's front yard. She kept throwing the ball to her hoping she would throw it back.
Check out that spread of food!!! Pop, Jeff, and Mason filling up their plates! I'm thankful for such a wonderful set of "in-laws" It's really hard being away from my family, but Casey's family has always made me feel like one of them.
Although there is no picture, I'm awfully thankful for my husband. He is such a great dad. He works so hard to provide for us, and never fails to make us smile.
I'm also very thankful for little Carter. He will be such a great addition to our family and I cannot wait for him to get here!

No comments:
Post a Comment