Tuesday, November 30, 2010

23 weeks

Alright MOM......this one is just for you!!!! 

So my mom saw the Christmas card family photo and said to me...."You don't even look pregnant!"  HAHAHA!  I look hugely pregnant these days, I just disguised it well for the pictures so I wouldn't feel like a whale! 
Yikes.....23 weeks!  I am much bigger this time around. 

Pregnancy wise things are great.  Carter is growing right on track.  He is now the size of a large mango (about 1 pound)  and I feel great!  Other than being super exhausted.  I was telling Casey's sister the other day how this pregnancy I feel more tired....but that's because instead of getting to come home from work and take a nap and rest, I'm chasing after little miss thang!! : )  Sleeping is starting to become more of an issue.  My siatic (sp?) nerve has been killing me so there is really only one position I can lay in and that gets old!  Casey has been able to feel Carter kick, which he loves.  I tried to hold Cailynn's hand on my tummy the other day, but she wouldn't stay still long enough to feel him kick.  I'm not sure if she fully understands what is happening but she is saying "brother" and "Carter."  Last night before bed I asked her if she wanted to kiss Carter goodnight and she nodded her head and then lifted my shirt and kissed my belly!  SOOO SWEET!

No comments: