What a cool date! I feel like we should be doing something epic today or something. Instead we have stayed home from church. Cailynn has got a wicked case of diaper rash AGAIN. I sure wish I knew what her poop issues were. When she wakes up from her nap, we are going to hit Carter's. My friend tells me they are having a mega sale! Then watching some football and getting ready for a garage sale next Saturday!!! Nothing epic, but that's how we roll.
Yesterday I attempted to clean the house. For some reason that task is A LOT harder with a toddler following your every move. I finally gave in and let her play with the vacuum.
She was fascinated with the suction!
I love the look on her face on this one!
Although the pictures are great....to get the full effect, you must see the video.
And just so you can see what Cailynn does after some french toast with a DAB of syrup...
No comments:
Post a Comment